Focuses his practice on M&A, venture capital, and general corporate law, including advising on negotiation and drafting of civil and commercial contracts, other corporate documents, and due diligence processes.
Emergent Cold: Advice as part of the lead counsel team in the purchase of 100% of Empresas Multifrigo SpA, a cold storage facilities’ company parent of three subsidiaries: Multifrigo Valparaiso SpA, Multifrigo Casablanca SpA and Multifrigo El Olivo SpA.
Graneros SpA: Advice on the acquisition of 100% of Sociedad Contractual Minera Bullmine, owner of mining properties and a plant to produce iodine, in Chile.
Komax: Advice to Komax shareholders on the company sale to Grupo Axo.
Tierra Hotels: Advice to the shareholders of Katari SA, owner of the Tierra luxury hotels, on the sale of a majority stake to Baillie Lodges, owned by KSL Capital Partners.
Inversiones Andalucía: Advice on the sale of the craft brewery Volcanes del Sur SA to CCU.
- Spanish, English, Italian and Japanese.
- LL.B., Universidad de Los Andes, 2019.
- Postgraduate specialization, “Sociedad por Acciones”, Universidad de Chile, 2021.
- Postgraduate specialization, “Litigation in Antitrust Law”, Universidad de Chile, 2021.
- Teaching Assistant, Criminal Law, Universidad de Los Andes, 2017-2019.
Associate, NLD Abogados, 2021 to date.
Internship, Fundación Para el Progreso (FPP). March 2016 – December 2016.
Internship, Culture department ,Fundación Para el Progreso.