Valentina focuses her practice on corporate matters and Mergers & Acquisitions, including advising clients on aspects related to the negotiation and drafting of share and/or assets purchase agreements and due diligence processes.
- Chile (pending)
- Spanish and English
- Law School, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2022.
- Fintech and Open Finance Actualization Course, Law School, Universidad de Chile, 2023.
- Law Without Walls, Legal Tech and Data Protection, University of Saint Gallen and Miami School of Law, 2017-2018.
- Associate NLD 2023 to date.
- Legal Clerk at Valenzuela & Asociados, Real Estate and Corporate practices, 2019.
- Legal Clerk at Guerrero – Olivos, Labour Law practice, 2016.
- Internship at Guerrero – Olivos, Natural Resources, 2016.