Focuses his practice mainly on civil and commercial litigation, consumer law, bankruptcy proceedings and arbitration.
Counsel in Chile to the Unsecured Creditors Committee of Chapter 11 initiated by CorpGroup Banking in the US.
Arbitration between two mining companies litigating for specific performance of a contract requesting a declaration of unenforceability of certain acts based on civil fraud and under the theory of veil piercing.
Various defenses of individuals for charges by the Investigation Unit of the Financial Market Commission, both in administrative and legal proceedings.
Representation of gas distribution company in lawsuit filing by person injured due to fire.
Representation of pharmaceutical laboratory in lawsuit filed against CENABAST for damages, obtaining a favorable result in both instances as well as in the cassation appeal before the Supreme Court.
Support to pharmaceutical laboratories, both in administrative and legal proceedings, in multiple sanctioning procedures initiated by the ISP.
Representation of large freight company in arbitration and in first instance lawsuits initiated by construction contractors.
Representation of IT client in a first instance lawsuit against FONASA.
Representation of a foreign food company in lawsuit against a salmon producer, applying the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG).
Defense of several companies in trials on alleged infringement and civil liability in consumer law matters.
- Chile (2015)
- Universidad de Los Andes Honor Scholarship to best student of the generation, 2012.
- Grupo Vial Abogados Award for best score in Commercial Law, 2013.
- Outstanding practice, Corporación de Asistencia Judicial RM, 2015.
- Spanish and English.
- LL.B Universidad de Los Andes, 2014.
- Diploma in Advanced Studies in Civil Liability, Universidad de Los Andes, 2013.
- Diploma in “New Trends in Contracts and Torts’’, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2019.
Associate, NLD Abogados, 2021 to date.
Associate, DLA Piper BAZ / NLD, 2018-2020.
Associate, Laiz & Morales, 2015-2017.